ALL Confirmation should be sent on the organization letterhead nominating participants.
registered participants should take note.
“ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND CONSERVATION APPROACH FOR DEVELOPMENTAL/MINING/MANUFACTURING PROJECTS” REFRESHER TRAINING COURSE
BATCH 8 RIL-EM 0020SP PLATEAU STATE 28th AUGUST 2015
INVITATION TO ATTEND (FREE)
A. Richflood International Limited (Environmental Consultancy Unit) is organizing
the eight batch of the above-mentioned Free Training Course centered on “Environmental Protection and Conservation Approach for Developmental/Mining/Manufacturing Projects” for all sector operators,
Richflood clients, regulatory bodies, and other interested organizations nationwide.
B. The aim of this course is;
- To understand the current environmental threats in Nigeria, challenges and proffer mitigation measures;
- To understand the Nigerian environmental laws and regulatory bodies. Role of Regulatory Agencies and the regulated;
- To know the procedures for environmental compliance for proposed and on-going projects;
- To understand Environmental
Impact Assessment (EIA)/Environmental Audit (EA) for proposed/on-going projects and its administrative procedure in Nigeria;
- To help participants understand the various implementable measures necessary for an Environmental Management Plan
- To understand the various environmental monitoring approaches. e.t.c
C. This is requesting your attendanceas a trainee. You may send your management of Operations Staff to attend the event with the aim of building his/her capacity
for environmental management in your facility.
D. Training Schedule: This training event is scheduled to hold with the following details.
Training Dates: 28th August 2015
Venue: Silk Suite, Rayfield Road, Jos, Plateau State.
E. Certification: Certificates are issued to attendees that confirmed their participation on or before 1st August 2015. Other attendees will receive
their certificates 2 weeks after the event.
Kindly send a confirmation of your attendance to email@example.com
Please call our office for any clarification
where necessary on 09 290 6312 or call the Managing Consultant directly on +234 803 4517 767.
F. Sponsorship: The Training is a nationwide event proudly sponsored by Richflood International Environmental Foundation.